THE SPRUCE PINE ALIEN FESTIVAL will be a momentous occasion, celebrating our world and the wonder around the question, “Are we alone in the universe?” This event offers your business a unique opportunity to be a part of a showcase festival that will attract more than 10,000 visitors from across the county who come to revel in the phenomenon of extraterrestrial life.
|Retail and Non-profit Vendors||Food Vendors/Trucks|
|Booth Size||10 x 12||10 x 20|
|Electricity||Not available||Quiet, covered generators allowed|
- Applications are not a guarantee of participation
- Hours of operation are 9am to 7pm
- Setup starts at 6:00am on Saturday day of festival
- All vendors must have a minimum of 3 alien-themed products (alien, ufo, space, paranormal)
- All vendors must decorate the booth space in alien-theme (alien, ufo, space, paranormal)Food & Beverage Vendors should contact:Toe River Health Department for current operating rules and regulations and to obtain a special event application, if required.
- Early Move-in June 9th 6pm-8pm booth spaces are preassigned
Vendor applications are processed in a first come, first serve basis. All applications submitted will be considered through a jurying panel and you will be contacted for payment if approved. After payment is made you will be assigned a booth number and an email is sent to each vendor closer to the event. The email will have vendor move-in information, vendor parking info and your booth space number. Any questions can be sent by email to the SprucePineAlienFestival@gmail.com or call our show office (828) 688-1148